Eating Disorder Residential Treatment Program
Our eating disorder residential treatment plans are individualized and monitored by our medical and clinical directors. We employ standard of care treatment protocols to control symptoms.
Treatment plans incorporate the following considerations and therapeutic components:
- A minimum of three individual or family sessions per week
- Treatment plan oversight and medication management by a
- Weekly sessions with a registered dietitian
- Meals planned by a registered dietitian
- Three supported meals and three supported snacks per day
- Multiple group counseling sessions per week
- A focus on attachment issues and traumatic experiences that frequently co-exist with and/or contribute to the eating disorder
- A focus on mind-body connection and emotional awareness/tolerance/regulation
- Family/support system therapy as clinically indicated
- Lab work drawn on-site as indicated by medical need (separate billing to client/insurance)
Residential Treatment Daily Schedule
Residential treatment plans are individualized and monitored by our medical and clinical directors. We employ standard of care treatment protocols to control symptoms. We also offer three psychotherapy sessions weekly with family therapy built in as needed and individual mind body sessions provided as clinically appropriate.
6:00 AM – Wake up for vitals. Coffee time. Bathrooms are open until 7:00 AM
6:00 AM – 7:15 AM – Morning phone time.
7:00 AM – Bathrooms and bedrooms are closed. Please be present in the kitchen in preparation for breakfast.
7:30 AM – Breakfast
8:00 AM – Post meal processing. Coffee time.
10:00 AM – AM snack. Please be present in the kitchen to receive your snack.
12:00 PM – Pre-meal processing in the group room.
12:15 PM – Lunch
1:45 PM – Post meal processing in the group room.
3:00 PM – Afternoon snack. Please be present in the kitchen to receive your snack. Coffee time.
5:00 PM – Rooms will be open for room time.
5:45 PM – Pre-meal processing in the group room. Rooms will be locked.
6:00 PM – Dinner
6:15 PM – Post meal processing in the group room.
6:45 PM – 7:45 PM – Evening phone time.
7:15 PM-8:15 PM – Bedrooms/bathrooms are open to allow showers and/or change of clothing.
8:30 PM PM – Snack please be present in the kitchen to receive your snack.
The Fairhaven treatment model integrates psychodynamic and experiential approaches to promote long-term recovery and healing. Treatment plans also integrate nutritional counseling and psychiatric care or oversight.
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Exposure & Response Prevention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Attachment Based Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness Training
- Mind-Body Therapy (MBT)
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Expressive Therapies
- Art Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Biofeedback Training
- Breath Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling