Eating Disorder Treatment near Memphis TN
Fairhaven Treatment Center is a top-rated eating disorder care facility, fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). We offer many forms of eating disorder treatment near Memphis TN, including intensive outpatient care, residential treatment, and partial hospitalization. We also arrange temporary housing accommodations for clients as needed. Ask about our transitional living program to learn more.
For additional information about eating disorder treatment near Memphis TN, contact us at 844-757-7979.
Work with Licensed Therapists and Nutritionists
You deserve the best care available. That is why all of our professionals are fully licensed, experienced, and specially trained in eating disorder treatment. Beyond that, we offer compassionate care from providers you can trust. Our therapists and dieticians truly care about your well-being, and they want you to have long term success with eating disorder recovery. At Fairhaven Treatment Center, you will receive consistent support every step of the way.
- Our Treatment Specialists Are Certified by the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (IAEDP)
- Affordable Eating Disorder Treatment Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Treatment Plans That Focus on the Root Cause of Eating Disorders
- Comprehensive Treatment for Depression, Body Dysmorphia, Anxiety, Attachment Disorder, Addiction, PTSD, and Other Conditions
- Group Therapy, Individual Counseling and Family Counseling
- Tailored Care for Each Individual
- Eating Disorder Therapy for Women and Adolescent Girls
Would you like to take a tour of our center? We will gladly let you see our comfortable accommodations. Contact us at 844-757-7979 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about eating disorder treatment near Memphis TN.
Personalized Eating Disorder Treatment from an Insurance-Friendly Treatment Center
The circumstances surrounding your eating disorder are unique to you. For instance, some women develop eating disorders after trauma. Others suffer from depression, body dysmorphia or severe anxiety. In some instances, the eating disorder is accompanied by addiction or substance abuse. Our eating disorder treatment programs help you find the underlying issues that contribute to your eating disorder so you can conquer them head-first. Best of all, our programs are compatible with many insurance plans, giving you access to affordable eating disorder recovery.
Interested in Eating Disorder Treatment near Memphis TN? Call 844-757-7979 to Get Started
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Smyrna TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Collierville, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Cleveland, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Clarksville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Murfreesboro TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Knoxville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Chattanooga TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Nashville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Kingsport, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Johnson City, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Jackson, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Hendersonville, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Franklin, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Bartlett, TN