Eating Disorder Treatment in Tennessee
Fairhaven Treatment Center – Proven Eating Disorder treatment for women
Welcome to Fairhaven Treatment Center in Cordova, Tennessee. We offer the entire range of treatment for eating disorders that can affect adolescent and adult women. These struggles include anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorders.
Our proven approach to eating disorder treatment addresses the root cause, or core struggle that leads to eating disorders that may include attachment disorders, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or problems with substance use.
Help for Eating Disorders and Their Root Cause
As you may be aware, eating disorders are a very serious illnesses and require professional intervention. At Fairhaven Treatment Center, we will examine and focus on a variety of root cause contributors that may influence and contribute to eating disorder struggles. These can include:
- Family Relationship Dynamics
- Traumatic Life Experiences
- Attachment Injuries
- Addictive Behaviors
- Peer and Society Pressures
- Low Self-Esteem or Feelings of Inadequacy
- Perfectionism, Obsessive-Compulsiveness or Neuroticism
- Negative Emotions or Cynicism, Anxiety and Depression
- Overvaluing Body Image in Defining Self-Worth
- Harm Avoidance or Traits Such as Excessive Fear, Doubt and Pessimism
At Fairhaven Treatment Center we offer you or a loved one different levels of care for eating disorders. This includes residential treatment for eating disorders, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient Treatment, and Outpatient Therapy in Cordova, TN.
Using this proven approach to treatment we can assist clients at every level throughout their recovery. During the intake and assessment process our staff will be able to assess a client’s immediate and long-term needs, and then develop a customized treatment plan for recovery.
Information About Eating Disorders
We believe you are the most important participant in your road to recovery. Our individualized treatment plans place a strong emphasis on self-care and connection with yourself and others. If you or a loved one need help with Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating or other eating disorders then Fairhaven Treatment Center in Tennessee is the right place for recovery.
In addition, if you have questions or are looking for information about eating disorder treatment contact us by phone at (844) 757-7979, or you may email us from our Contact webpage. Our team of experienced professionals will be happy to answer your specific question about eating disorders, and we can provide information about insurance if you like.
Fairhaven Treatment Center in Tennessee. Proven Treatment for Women Struggling with Eating Disorders
Fairhaven Residential Treatment Center
890 N. Houston Levee Road
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
Fairhaven Outpatient Treatment Center
671 N. Ericson Road
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Murfreesboro TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Memphis TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Knoxville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Clarksville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Chattanooga TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Nashville TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Kingsport, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Johnson City, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Jackson, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Hendersonville, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Franklin, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Bartlett, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Smyrna TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Collierville, TN
- Eating Disorder Treatment near Cleveland, TN